Localised Cold Therapy
Whether in sports, wellness or medical treatment, cryotherapy is a modern method used in recovery facilities, clinics and medical practices. It has been proven to support therapy in connection with rheumatic diseases, cools specific areas on the surface of the skin and contributes to muscle relaxation.
Cryoair for soreness, pain relief and inflammation
Sport Cryo treatment focuses on targeting the specific problem or pain areas on the body. This procedure causes the muscles to contract, increasing the blood flow to the treated area, helping repair muscular injuries up to 5x quicker than normal. It also reduces inflammation and bruising while speeding up cell regeneration for faster healing.
- Pure air that increases energy levels
- Reduces aches and pains in joints and muscles
- Supports, eases and accelerates rehabilitation
- Improves mobility of joints & relaxes the muscles
- Anti-inflammatory effects which promote rapid muscle regeneration
- Increase metabolism and reduces fatigue
- Improves fitness & performance
- Enhances the functionality of the joints
- Boosts cardiovascular system and muscles
- Faster recovery after training
- High oxygen levels increase productivity
- Increased energy levels
- Supports the treatment of rheumatism, neurological disorders and atopic dermatitis, sleep disorders and psychosomatic symptoms
- Better lymphatic drainage and blood circulation
- Enhance rehabilitation after injuries
- Full impact on the nervous system
- Natural defences boosted into gear giving immediate endorphin rush
- Rejuvenation of body, skin and mind
- Improves vitality, appearance, wellbeing & quality of life
- Decreases wrinkles and cellulite
- Increased metabolism leads to weight loss
- Improves regeneration, collagenase and skins elasticity
- Reduce stress levels
What Happens During a Treatment?
The device uses cold air with a temperature that reaches -32 degrees. The ‘hose’ means that the cold air can be targeted on a specific site.
Depending on where on your body your injury or complaint is, sessions last between approximately 4 and 20 minutes per site.
Ideally, your skin will be exposed to the cold air directly and the ‘hose’ will be kept moving over that site until the desired temperature of the skin is reached.
Blood vessels are constricted during the treatment. After the treatment vasodilation happens, meaning that as the area warms up you get increased blood flow, widening of the blood vessels and influx of key nutrients to the area which help the injury to heal quickly.
You don’t need to be a Chiropractic Patient with Charlotte in order to receive the benefits of this amazing treatment. Contact Charlotte for more information.
- Single session £25
- 3 sessions £65
- 5 sessions £105
- 10 sessions £200
- £20 a session with any chiropractic treatment.
Cryoair and Recovery Boots Combo
- Single session £35
- 3 sessions £95
- 5 sessions £150
- 10 sessions £275